1. Review the rooms of the house and the furniture in Albert's
House. Students try to guess where Albert is hiding. Albert is stuck with double-sided tape on back of one of the
2. Anticipation guide: Students write three fears on a post-it™ note. Using the
conversation guide students share their fears with their partner.
3. Following the directions of the teacher in French the students post their fears on a large graph. Students and teacher discuss the most and the least common fears comparing with other
4. Teacher tells the story "Il y a un alligator sous mon lit" with the illustrations and
5. The teacher retells the story with two students acting it out: one the alligator, the other the young
6. Students put nine of the pictures in order. Then they match the sentence strips to the illustrations.